There are lots of things for kids to do at CUF! Our kids discover their faith and spirituality with open minds, open hands, and open hearts.
We would love to meet you.
OCTOBER SHARING CIRCLES
Rev. Sarah wants to get to know the Fellowship and its members and friends, so she and an enthusiastic team have come up with Sharing Circles. A Sharing Circle is:
- Guided discussion group of 10-12 people
- Meets for 75 minutes
- Eight scheduled (times and dates below); sign up for one discussion.
- Sign-up sheets will be available Sunday mornings starting Sept. 28th. You can also sign up by sending an email with the discussion you’d like to attend to Rev. Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uses the CUF Mission and Vision Statements to guide questions about individuals' experiences at the Fellowship. Some questions about covenants will also be on the Discussion Guide.
- Discussion Guide is included below and in October Weekly Bulletins, and in hard copy Sunday mornings, so that people can think and make notes about what they'd like to share.
- Those who can't or would prefer not to participate in a Sharing Circle can use the Discussion Guide to write their stories and give them to Rev. Sarah.
- All youth and adults, no matter how long your association with the Fellowship, are invited to participate!
Please sign up on the Sharing Circles Board in the CUF foyer or email Rev. Sarah with your preference of date and time: email@example.com
SHARING CIRCLE DATES AND TIMES
|A: Sunday 10/12,
||1:00 – 2:15pm
|B: Tuesday 10/14
||5:15 – 6:30pm
|C: Monday 10/20
||11:00am – 12:15pm
|D: Friday 10/24
|E: Sunday 10/26
||1:30 – 2:45pm
|F: Wednesday 10/29
||6:30 – 7:45pm
|G: Thursday 10/30
||7:00 - 8:15pm
|H: Sunday 11/2
||12:00 - 1:15pm
Link to Sharing Circle Discussion Guide